Greg Helledy on 4 Sep 2014 06:38:29 -0700

[PLUG] Tools for analyzing network traffic from personal computer?

Many years ago my linux system had a tool which would show you all the remote IPs your computer was connected to. They were represented in a gui as circles, and the thickness of the line between you and the circle showed the volume of traffic. At some point in an upgrade that tool didn't get installed, and I've forgotten what it was called.

I think that would be handy for Paul and I'd like to have it again too. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

--
Greg Helledy
GRA, Incorporated

-- NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged
information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
viewing, copying of distribution of, or reliance on this message by
unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.