Greg Helledy on 4 Sep 2014 06:38:29 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
[PLUG] Tools for analyzing network traffic from personal computer?
- From: Greg Helledy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [PLUG] Tools for analyzing network traffic from personal computer?
- Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 09:38:17 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=gra-inc.com; s=MDaemon; t=1409837873; x=1410442673; q=dns/txt; h=Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To: Subject:References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; bh=MWmFzthQ9APvCGVponHhGgXWaMm50e8N5Q bc0NkNx0g=; b=GhYwWa+xL7E+FZ/rXf/1+h5Eo0fQ1kv98wB8xwO7XWf8V0bxYW SE3MEqjm49eIgdlrh/9T91/sukVHWDcINZjrdtGO7lZtVkbvSILAHCw7/0VYeZtt 17QW6YeywgNdPpBwF79I8MSyYncd9erBkYtP5KGu6n3rDEwT1Al5W81hA=
- Organization: GRA, Incorporated
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: "plug" <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/31.0
Many years ago my linux system had a tool which would show you all the
remote IPs your computer was connected to. They were represented in a
gui as circles, and the thickness of the line between you and the circle
showed the volume of traffic. At some point in an upgrade that tool
didn't get installed, and I've forgotten what it was called.
I think that would be handy for Paul and I'd like to have it again too.
Anyone know what I'm talking about?
P: +1 215-884-7500
F: +1 215-884-1385
-- NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged
information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
viewing, copying of distribution of, or reliance on this message by
unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug