jeff on 4 Sep 2014 06:56:16 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Tools for analyzing network traffic from personal computer?

On 09/04/2014 09:38 AM, Greg Helledy wrote:
Many years ago my linux system had a tool which would show you all the
remote IPs your computer was connected to.  They were represented in a
gui as circles, and the thickness of the line between you and the circle
showed the volume of traffic.  At some point in an upgrade that tool
didn't get installed, and I've forgotten what it was called.

I think that would be handy for Paul and I'd like to have it again too.
  Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Etherape?

Great tool for info, diagnosis, and impressing the hell out of managers. It blinks... all the colors!