Andy Libby on 13 Sep 2014 05:58:37 -0700

[PLUG] CPOSC Call for Papers

Hey Folks,

Technically the CFP has ended, but we're still accepting proposals.  If you've not presented
at CPOSC before it's a great small local conference.  Please consider it!

The Central PA Open Source Conference (CPOSC) is a small, low-cost, one-day conference about all things Open Source. It was started in 2008, and this year’s conference will be our sixth event. Attendees include a mix of technology professionals, enthusiasts and those who are just curious.

The Call for Participation (CFP) is now open, so we are looking for interesting speakers and talks. If you are interested in speaking at this year's conference, check out the details here:

http://www.cposc.org/

All topics from coding/dev to system admin and security are welcome. The only requirements are a good understanding of your topic and some enthusiasm! :) The deadline to submit talk proposals is September 10th, 2014.

Twitter: @cposc

--
Andy Libby
http://www.andylibby.org/