Bill Patterson on 14 Sep 2014 21:31:59 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Intellectual Property vs. The Public Domain: Enclosing the Commons of the Mind

In answer to your question "Ought the public domain be safeguarded, stewarded, nurtured, and developed?" I note we have put the dingos in charge of the safeguarding.

Bill