Paul DiSciascio on 22 Oct 2014 15:16:02 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Real (driverless) hardware RAID controller for PC?

My experience with consumer-grade raid controllers has not been positive. On the other hand, I have used software raid in linux with great success in various configurations. I realize it doesn't directly address your question, but is there a reason you're not considering software raid?

~Paul