K.S. Bhaskar on 22 Oct 2014 15:46:37 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Real (driverless) hardware RAID controller for PC?

Just my two bits' worth, but I don't trust hardware RAID.  It's a single point of failure, and sometimes if the card fails, a replacement card is unable to rebuild the RAID.  I just build software RAID arrays using mdadm.

-- Bhaskar