Rich Freeman on 23 Oct 2014 16:49:16 -0700

Re: [PLUG] HTML 2 PDF converter?

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 4:42 PM, Keith C. Perry
<kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:
> K.S., that's postscript printing and it seems that ps2pdf conversion is
> rather trivial since when you print to a file on Linux the .pdf option has
> been included for awhile now.

Another option along these lines is cups-pdf.  You can set it up as a
printer in cups and anything printed to it gets converted to a pdf and
dumped into a directory.

I use it to accumulate files for double-sided printing, and then a
script adds blank pages to make the number of pages even, concatenates
the files, and then lets me print them.  I'm too cheap to buy a
duplexer - I print evens in reverse followed by odds in normal
order...

--
Rich