Greg Helledy on 14 Nov 2014 14:35:40 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Real (driverless) hardware RAID controller for PC?--Nevermind

Reading a couple more pages specifically addressing RAID1, they made it seem very straightforward. I just decided to do:
grub-install /dev/sda
grub-install /dev/sdb

And this time it worked.  I'm not sure why just
grub-install /dev/sdb

failed before.

Sorry if I took up anyone's time.

Greg

-- NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged
information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
viewing, copying of distribution of, or reliance on this message by
unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.