Rachel Rawlings on 19 Nov 2014 08:34:24 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Good Agencies - recommendations?

I'm working via Randstad right now, and they are the go-to agency for Penn Medicine. Previously I've worked with Robert Half but I was really working with just one great recruiter who has since gone to work for Comcast.

Out in the suburbs there's Aavalar, who tried to do right by me but the client was stuck in a Linux vs Windows civil war trying to get more staff. I'd say they're worth a try, but start with Randstad, particularly if you want contract to hire.