Joe Rosato on 19 Nov 2014 08:21:04 -0800

[PLUG] Good Agencies - recommendations?

Any recommendations for good tech agencies in the city? With quick turn around? I need to employ some others to help me search since it has been difficult. I'm on the TPNG list but figured I'd ask about people's personal experiences other that just cold calling/applying. With Christmas coming up my needs to get back into the paying world have increased! Can't dilly dally anymore. ;-)

Joe