Fred Stluka on 20 Nov 2014 16:22:54 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Good Agencies - recommendations?

Joe,

I've worked with Genesis Micro Solutions for years:
- http://GenesisMicro.com

They find really solid clients, with real needs, that can really be
served by your skills, so you come out a hero.  And they pay
you almost the entire bill rate.  Send me an email.  We'll meet
for lunch and I can tell you whether you'd be a good fit for
them.

Really good guys who really care about their consultants and
their clients.  Can't say enough good things about them!

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.