Fred Stluka on 20 Nov 2014 16:29:13 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG W Follow-up

Might want to try join.me for the screencast and shared audio.

No video though, unless you use a local app (like Mac
Photo Booth) to show yourself on the local screen via the
local camera, in which case it becomes part of the screencast.

Also, no recording, just real-time broadcast.

See my tip at:
- http://bristle.com/Tips/Internet.htm#join_me

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.