Michael Leone on 27 Nov 2014 09:24:55 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT: Question about AV Receivers

On my Denon E-300, there are only a couple composite inputs. And I believe they will *not* route video out to an HDMI monitor, but will only route video out to a composite out.

You'd also want to check how many composites you need, as many lower end units (like mine, which only cost $250) don't have much in the way of analog inputs anymore.