Steven Shim on 7 Dec 2014 15:42:35 -0800

Re: [PLUG] No TV Over the Air?

Try this antenna:

mohu leaf antenna

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004QK7HI8/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1417995697&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX200_QL40

Steve

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 7, 2014, at 6:38 PM, Lowell Higley <higleylh@gmail.com> wrote:

I live in Bucks County (Yardley/Morrisville) so I'm about 30 miles from Philly and about 50 miles from NYC.  I get broadcast channels from both cities.  I bought an AmazonBasics antenna that is amplified. They advertise 50 miles range and I have no complaints. Paid about $50 for it.  It's attached the wall behind my TV, can't even see it.