Eric Hidle on 27 Dec 2014 17:03:02 -0800

[PLUG] [OT] Gig Opportunity

Hi all, I moved away from Philly a few years ago (to SC) and I have an old client there who is in pretty desperate need of some basic support (especially if he's calling me here begging for help). He just moved and he can't get his PC on the net properly and I've been unable to talk him through things well enough to get him online (he's pretty computer-illiterate).

Anyway, he's happy to pay someone for support so if anyone is interested, he's in the Blue Bell area and is eager to get some help - and this will likely become a recurring thing.

If interested drop me a line and I will get you in touch.

Thanks
Eric