crimson enk on 23 Feb 2015 18:08:03 -0800

[PLUG] Shell sort

Hey folks, Donald Shell (inventor of the shell sort) is about to turn 91 on March 1st. I'd like to get people to send him a birthday card and let him know his contributions to the field are appreciated.

Many places do not allow direct publishing of an address, but he is easy to find using the information from Wikipedia, just search for: Donald Shell, in Asheville, NC

Also, I believe more likes will boost visibilty. Could you like the page: Send Donald Shell a Birthday Card

Thanks!

Donald Shell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia