john boris on 26 Feb 2015 12:42:12 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Child Proofing my Home Network

Greg,
The point of neighbors is the frighting part. I have met a lot of my neighbors and when I fire up my PC and look at available WiFi I am shocked how many I find. When I first put WiFi in my house I was the only network on the street (My street is all single homes on 50x150 lots). Now when I look there has to be at least 10 networks coming up. Heck I can't even get a good single in the back of my house (about 30 feet from the router) but yet I get full strength for all of these other networks. But all of them have security set. I worry about the day my Granddaughter learns about connecting to a WiFi network. Then I will have another issue.