Jeremy Kister on 26 Feb 2015 13:00:40 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Child Proofing my Home Network

On 2/26/2015 10:41 AM, john boris wrote:
So I come to the list to ask if anyone knows of a setup using a
Raspberry Pi (or arduino as I will look into that as well) that does
content filtering for Children (possibly geared at schools) and allows
for customization.

I use safesquid on a debian box for my kids.  Couldn't really be happier.

Certainly lightweight enough to work on rasberry pi, but mine is a VM. They don't seem apposed to giving you a license for small home use.

--

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net./