Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 6 Apr 2015 13:23:49 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Fan mounting

It's been quite a while, but I think I ordered from Newegg. Aside from price and convenience, there's not a whole lot of difference between the FrozenCPU ones and ones I'd make from scrap metal, tin snips and a drill. The heatsinks I took off of a old batch of graphics cards I "threw out" from work into my scrap pile. I think they were originally from Matrix G400s. Really great sinks, nice fine small pin fins. Obviously not repeatable, sorry.