Keith C. Perry on 22 Apr 2015 10:24:28 -0700

[PLUG] Paden's (Chris) LVM presentation @ PLUG North 2015-04-14

Paden's LVM presentation has been posted on our G+ page (which is public to view).  Links to slides are included.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KeithCPerry/posts/PH6jWaJjcwE

I'm also include going to state JP's awesome summary of what we talked about before the presentation as well...

"Oh, I forgot.  Last week at PLUG N after Paden's very cool LVM preso  we
were talking about _In the Beginning was the Command Line_ by Neal
Stephenson.  If you have not read it run, do not walk, to
http://www.cryptonomicon.com/beginning.html and download it.  My dead
tree version is about 150 pages, but the print is big and it's
hysterical.  All of Stephenson's stuff is great, though much is quite
dense (in a good way, but light reading it ain't).  _Zodiac_ is pretty
light and lots of fun, especially if you like organic chemistry."

Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167