JP Vossen on 7 May 2015 07:26:50 -0700

[PLUG] Questions re: Ansible and web2py

First, Rachel, any change of your Ansible talk at PLUG North or West in
June?  (Related, Keith and gang I'm unfortunately going to miss both
North and West this month.)-:

Second, anyone ever play with http://www.web2py.com/init/default/what?
It sounds really neat and I was able to get a trivial prototype for a
simple project up and running in less than an hour.

Thanks,
JP