Victor on 7 May 2015 10:15:25 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Questions re: Ansible and web2py

> Second, anyone ever play with http://www.web2py.com/init/default/what?
> It sounds really neat and I was able to get a trivial prototype for a
> simple project up and running in less than an hour.

I had not tried web2py when evaluating Python web frameworks, but it
looks very similar to Flask. I've been learning Flask
(http://flask.pocoo.org/) which has some of the best documentation
I've ever read and is a "micro-framework" that stays out of your way
so you can do what you want. This micro-framework philosophy worked a
lot better for my projects than Django or Turbogears.