Fred Stluka on 20 May 2015 09:42:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Ext4

On 5/20/15 9:56 AM, Michael Leone wrote:
> Differential backups all the way. Full if you can manage it ...

Yeah, I do incremental backups on all my Linux servers (and
even on my Mac clients via an rsync one-liner.  Keeps a full
backup, but also daily (or more often) incrementals. Very
fast efficient and easy.  See:
- http://bristle.com/Tips/Unix.htm#rsync_full_and_incremental_backup
and the tips that precede it on that same page.

--Fred