Keith C. Perry on 18 Jun 2015 18:50:52 -0700

Re: [PLUG] FCC to subsidize broadband for low income households

Sorry to see this ordeal continue Roque.  I suspect Windstream has to provide this too.  Comcast and Windstream are both CLECs (Verizon is the LEC) so if Comcast has to provider service Windstream does.

Try giving them a call and if you reach an impasse let me know.  I do know someone at Windstream.

---
KP-