John Kreno on 19 Jun 2015 14:02:13 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux Laptop

I mean, I get the philosophical point. But I'm not sure that matters really. If you are looking for an inexpensive piece of hardware then this seems to be the way to go. If that's not your goal, then look for a vendor that supplies Linux as the sold with OS. http://linuxpreloaded.com/ .