Paul L. Snyder on 22 Jun 2015 17:15:52 -0700

[PLUG] [plug-announce] Speakers!

We've had a great run of speakers for the last few months, but the chapters
other than North are looking a little thin. Let's get some talks onto the
schedule for the rest of the summer!

Here are the meeting slots that we currently have available:

  Wed Jul 1  (Central)
  Mon Jul 20 (West)
  Wed Aug 5  (Central)
  Mon Aug 17 (West)
  Wed Sep 2  (Central)
  Mon Sep 21 (West)

(And we'll entertain topics for later in the year, too, if you've got
something in mind!)

Got something interesting you've been working on? A new library or FOSS
package you've been exploring?  Share it with the rest of the Philly Linux
community!

Or: do you have a topic that you'd like to hear more about? Toss it out,
and maybe there's someone who'd be willing to speak.

Paul