Greg Helledy on 24 Jun 2015 15:55:16 -0700

[PLUG] Where's the best place to learn about mini-PCs?

I use a Wii to watch Netflix in the living room. I recently found out about Kodi (formerly XBMC) and would like to be able to watch all this additional content available on the internet from my couch.

After poking around a little, it looks like these mini-PCs come in both ARM and x86 versions, the ARM ones with Android and the x86 I'd have linux on. I don't want an Amazon device because they have their own store (and have banned Kodi, at least for now). There are many products on ebay, aliexpress, and of course Amazon. But which one to choose?

What are good sites to visit to learn my options: hardware features, OS and applications, etc.?

--
Greg Helledy
GRA, Incorporated