Keith C. Perry on 24 Jun 2015 16:16:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Where's the best place to learn about mini-PCs?

You can get Linux ARM stuff as well.  I highly recommend going that way since Kodi on androidOS was not that good last time I tried it.

I use Kodi on my desktopn every day... music (Radiotune plug in), stream CNN, MSNBC, AJE and others and of course watching stuff from my main media server (Kodi can also serve).  Its an awesome internet player.  Not sure the Netflix support has been refined yet.

I'd recommend one of the CuBox's from Solidrun...

https://www.solid-run.com/products/cubox-i-mini-computer/

After that, if you want something even more powerful, I'd go for the Odroid XU3 lite from hardkernel...

http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G141351880955

---
KP-