Michael Lazin on 2 Jul 2015 08:43:36 -0700

Re: [PLUG] not entirely off topic, killing a windows process with cron using cygwin

I did use the taskkill command coupled with bash, I want it to run at a certain time of day, that's why I'm using cron.  Cygwin will let you mix windows and linux commands, I used awk and grep to get the windows PID.  It's pretty beautiful, I just need to make sure that cron runs as expected.