Keith C. Perry on 2 Jul 2015 12:18:15 -0700

[PLUG] links from PLUG Central discussion 2015-07-01

One of our attendees (Thomas) pointed this out.  CJ normally opens up browser tabs related to our discussions before the presentation.  Since we didn't have a speaker last night we had extended discussions and there for a lot of browser tabs were open.

Why not save and share them?

So we are!

I think JP would be proud :D

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167
www.daotechnologies.com

Title: Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Bookmarks bar

Plug

Philadelphia area Linux Users' Group Meeting/Event Announcements
netfilter/iptables project homepage - The netfilter.org project
Pluggable authentication module - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
phpLDAPadmin (1.2.3) -
zentyl - Google Search
Debian -- Package Search Results -- zentyl
Linux From Scratch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FOSSCON 2015 | fosscon.us
LPIC-1 Linux Server Professional - Linux Professional Institute Linux Professional Institute
Introduction to Linux | edX
A comparison of text-based browsers | Motho ke motho ka botho
Debian Policy Manual