Paul L. Snyder on 17 Jul 2015 20:17:34 -0700

[PLUG] Anyone in or near Mercer County, NJ?

I've been contacted by someone from the Ewing Branch of the Mercer County
Library System, asking if I knew anyone in the area who'd be interested in
giving a presentation on Linux (Ubuntu was mentioned) at the library.

So, I'm tossing it out on the list. Anyone out there interested in doing
some Linux evangelism? Contact me offlist, and I'll connect you.

Paul