Keith C. Perry on 22 Jul 2015 12:24:40 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Thunderbird 38.1.0 and insecure cyphers (Logjam)

Would testing with another mail client be helpful?  Eudora or Zimbra Desktop should work enough for you to confirm the quality of the certificate.

Some iptables rules might help you test with the Qualsys SSL tool (i.e. port forward 443 to 993)

---
KP-