Fred Stluka on 22 Jul 2015 17:46:18 -0700

Re: [PLUG] See you at FOSSCON in Philly on Saturday Aug 22?...

OK.  That invite was emailed to 620 of my closest local
programmer friends, as well as the PLUG list, Google+,
Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.

Spread the word!
--Fred
Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.