Jonathan Simpson on 23 Jul 2015 12:29:10 -0700

Re: [PLUG] FOSSCon installfest

A thought,
I wonder if anyone's employer might have an interest in providing USB
keys. I know many have branded keys that might be suitable for this.

I have a few prospects who might be up for something like this I can
hit up, but if anyone has any ideas and wants to ask, please do!

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 2:54 PM, brent timothy saner