John Kreno on 27 Jul 2015 12:13:36 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Internet Lights and X10 Replacements

The wink hub is kind of a cool controller to look at that gives you some options in the way of what system to go with. I think it supports like half a dozen of the newer protocols and has been rooted. My apologies I know it's not a light bulb, but I think some of the big box stores are bundling it with a couple of lights.

 -John