Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 28 Jul 2015 19:00:45 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Internet Lights and X10 Replacements

While I'm deeply concerned with internet-connected things that control my ability to keep breathing (like my car), I'm much less concerned about things that may blink without my say-so. Generally if my light bulbs were to turn themselves on and off without my permission, I'd probably just unscrew them....