Keith C. Perry on 12 Aug 2015 10:08:35 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG North 2015-08-11

Really good talk from Paden on this and if you missed it!  Here's the video...

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KeithCPerry/posts/XHBPsQeaPRG

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167
www.daotechnologies.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "JP Vossen" <jp@jpsdomain.org>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 10:45:09 AM
Subject: [PLUG] PLUG North 2015-08-11

Thanks to Paden for an interesting talk to Linux Gaming.  There's a lot
more interesting history there than I was aware of, certainly, and the
current state is improving as well.  Thanks as well to Rachel and
Rich(2) for some Linux game play videos.  See the related "Steam
handles" thread if you game on Steam.

We also had quite a stimulating (I think that's the right word)
discussion at dinner, getting into topics such as shortwave radio
antenna design using house gutters, linguistic flexibility, Linux
install fests (and various related topics), and the IoOMGMEINBB (the
Internet of OMG My Eyes I Need Brain Bleach).

Yeah, you really had to be there...

Thanks all,
JP