Rich Freeman on 12 Aug 2015 14:20:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Off topic - Suspicious transaction

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 11:58 AM, Eric H. Johnson
<ejohnson@camalytics.com> wrote:

> It just smells like a scam, but I cannot figure out how it works, unless it is a simple bait and switch, and I never contacted either vendor before purchasing. Has anyone else run into anything like this.

Is there any reason that it might be to their advantage to list the
item for sale at a particular price, without actually selling it at
that price?  Does ebay give some kind of discount on auction fees if
there is a buy-it-now alongside?

--
Rich