Timothy Marion on 29 Aug 2015 06:43:08 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Securing Web Site for External Traffic

I would go with HTTPS. HTTPS is good enough for all the online stores and banks it should protect a baby monitor. I do this as a hobby and do not have the production experience that others on list list have. I was able to setup a self signed cert and https on my VPS. It was not a walk in the park but it was not rocket science. If I can do most anybody could.