Morgan Jones on 10 Sep 2015 10:59:01 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Fall 2015 presentation schedule

Bill et al,

I’m interested to hear about Netdisco.  I’m embarrassed that this is the first I’ve heard about.  I’ll try to make West but if you’d be interested in presenting at Central I would attend there.

thanks,

-morgan