Andrew Libby on 15 Sep 2015 06:33:15 -0700

[PLUG] CPOSC 2015

Hey Folks,

>From the fine people running the Central PA Open Source Conference,
so spread the word and I hope to see you there!

Registration for CPOSC 2015 is now open. We hope to see you there again
this year. The location is the same as the previous two years: the IU 13
Conference Center in Lancaster, PA. You can register and get more
information about the conference at cposc.org. There is Early Bird
pricing that is good until the 17th.

Our speaker list is still evolving and we still have room for a few more
if any of you are interested in speaking, or know someone who is interested.

Also, we are continuing to look for great sponsors so any interested
parties please get in touch!

2015 looks like a another great year for open source enthusiasts and
professionals. Can't wait to see you at the conference!

Thanks!

Andy

--
Andrew Libby