Tim Allen on 7 Oct 2015 12:15:27 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Mobile phone repair shops for a cracked glass (Nexus 6)

Greetings,

I actually had a very good experience last night. My wife is rough on technology, and will be the first to admit, if a plug doesn't fit a port... she'll force it harder. The USB charging port on her Galaxy S4 paid the price after two years, and it was getting harder and harder to charge.

We took it to @PhillyTechGuy on 20th Street (108 S 20th) at 6pm last night. It was fixed and working beautifully by 7pm. The total cost was $79. I could have attempted it at home with a FYI kit for $20, but didn't want to wait a few days, or mess around with a spudger, etc. I figured it was worth the cost to get someone who does this multiple times a day to do it.

And if the $79 gets me two more years, I'll consider that a big win.

215-825-2188

https://twitter.com/phillytechguy/

Regards,

Tim