Keith C. Perry on 12 Oct 2015 15:45:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Video link: "Virtualizing Bare-Metal Systems with QEMU" and meeting bookmarks

Definitely...

Rich actually mentioned nspawn to me before but I haven't had a chance to practice my systemd-fu.

Systemd is complex enough to have talks on smaller components.  So I would +1 for nspawn.

---
KP-