Rutt Smith on 12 Oct 2015 17:21:02 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux Foundation Courses

All pretty good advice. Got busy at work no time to reply. Btw if anyone ever thought working on concrete looks like fun, it's not. Did anyone get a chance to look at the Cert's outline? It seems to cover all the basics and I was hoping aside from actual experience out in the field that what I learned in the cert would have me confident enough to actually go to work and not be a nervous wreck. Even though the information on all the subjects is available on the net, for me to learn I need a more structured approach, not
"I want to learn bash"
reads comments "Bash sucks learn perl"
"I have to learn perl"
reads comments "Perl sucks learn C"