Steve Litt on 12 Oct 2015 09:05:55 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux Foundation Courses

One way is to start working cheap, for some place too small to have an
HR dept. Or perhaps on a freelance basis for several such places.

SteveT

Steve Litt
October 2015 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive