Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 23 Oct 2015 11:16:57 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Activating Windows on a laptop (or not)

And for some models (generally the ones with "Windows 8.1 with Bing", mainly tablets and small convertibles), it can actually *increase* the price to not accept MS's subsidized copy. For other models Dell can turn you down flat.