Chris Norton on 23 Oct 2015 13:20:08 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OT: wall warts

It's not the moving parts that is the issue, it's the capacitors in them. If those go bad, then you aren't going to see any real juice come out. You should check the output on each and see if it's actually pushing out 12v and also what amperage it's rated for.

Crack those bad boys open and look for swelling/busted caps.