Keith C. Perry on 26 Oct 2015 06:53:54 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Need All-in-One Recommendation

My wife has the Brother MFC-7860dw and I sometimes print to it.  Out of the box Kubuntu doesn't have the driver but I found something close that works (single sided, never tried duplex).  I don't use any scanning drivers and just take advantage of the scan to ftp function which was pretty easy to set up through its web interface.

Looks like they have one left at Microcenter but its refurbished.

product/449593/MFC-7860DW_Compact_All-in-One_Laser_Printer_Refurbished

---
KP-