Casey Bralla on 25 Oct 2015 14:05:15 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
[PLUG] Need All-in-One Recommendation
- From: Casey Bralla <MailList@nerdworld.org>
- To: PLUG Philadelphia Linux Users Group <PLUG@lists.phillylinux.org>
- Subject: [PLUG] Need All-in-One Recommendation
- Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 17:05:07 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1445807110; bh=VNkS3XDFqaBYmbqLNbeuTq5sNvnU0waukJVNYW+bFSU=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date: Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=axGq/6cIgopaCbR3MvriGkH8MQq/XNMIE/pMG5tvYXdWEMlXCPhDYG4OJxi0ntxKA kpzr0y4H4VHLhRqr+jv56VAynGMiTYVRf3hgY6QoqRt53KwqzWkeahb8oYbAoiw6Wd TJ6hTS7G37PqDKooWWsQIqkY5cWm7P+IKcy2AlXJeWyg8jl8VGx/hjhw6H3qSdFCQV O/pWE9yKhV2SKwEDjZrASuE2BEVOrlf01BylqosU7/dne/iJj1BJSE2L8Y0NK2gyjo cl2sZcVQ8NQTidMrKzL7y9LWaSq0u1pgRgTqnh9lDNqLmbcKdp8v0CBlj8/TE2SW/Q fFZ9yU8MxdQ4g==
- Organization: The NerdWorld Organisation
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: "plug" <email@example.com>
- User-agent: KMail/4.14.10 (Linux/4.2.4-gentoo; KDE/4.14.13; x86_64; ; )
My Brother all-in-one has just died, and i need to replace it.
I've generally liked Brother equipment; it's inexpensive and __mostly__ works
with Linux. However, they make you download an rpm or deb file, and I have to
jump through some hoops to make them work on Gentoo.
I want an all-in-one that is already listed in the foomatic database.
I thought that HP would be safe, but I see very few AIO in the database at
This is for home use, so I gotta stay under about $400.
Anybody have a recommendation?
Chief Nerd in Residence
The NerdWorld Organisation
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug