Chris Norton on 6 Nov 2015 11:17:26 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed, Nov 4, 2015: PLUG Central - "OpenVPN" by Keith C. Perry (7pm at USP)

 Keith,

By all means, keep talking about the why. There is not enough WHY being discussed at this time. A lot of "just make it work" is all I ever hear.

Good job.